Your cart is currently empty!
Why I love it: This unique brocade fabric and pattern look so incredibly rich in these golden hues. A rare find, for sure.
Late 60's, early 70's vintage Indian tapestry tunic. Made from thick deadstock (never worn), handwoven cotton brocade. Embroidered V-neck pullover tunic. New condition. Made in India. 100% pure cotton.
1 of a kind available.
Care instructions: It is recommended to wash before wear. Hand wash cold, line dry.
Please have a look at the measurements (not just size) to ensure proper fit.
Size + Measurements:
Armpit to armpit: 19"
Shoulder to shoulder: 15"
- Measurements are taken while laying flat
- Some items may have been pinned for a more fitted look
- Any added accessories are not included unless otherwise stated in the listing
About Moss & Ginger's Deadstock Collection:
- Never worn, true vintage from the 60s, 70s and 80s
- All from India and Pakistan
- Some have tags/label, some don't