Your cart is currently empty!
Why I love it: The ultra feminine colors and print combined with a modest silhouette harken to a softer, more romantic era.
Vintage 1970's deadstock (never worn) Indian gauze dress. Hangs straight so waist and hips are free. Short sleeves with a matching sash belt that ties around the waist.
100% cotton. Made in India. Lined inside. New condition, though there may be very minor and natural imperfections in the printing and/or strings, etc.
Care instructions: It is recommended to wash before wearing. Hand wash cold. Line dry.
Please have a look at the measurements (not just size) to ensure proper fit.
Size + Dimensions:
Armpit to armpit: up to 24"
Length: 42 1/2"
- Measurements are taken while laying flat
- Some items may have been pinned for a more fitted look
- Any added accessories are not included unless otherwise stated in the listing
About Moss & Ginger's Deadstock Collection:
- Never worn, true vintage from the 60s, 70s and 80s
- All from India and Pakistan
- Some have tags/label, some don't