Your cart is currently empty!
Why I love it: The vibrant red, the tribal print, the full angel sleeves...I'm honestly obsessed with every detail of this vintage gem.
Authentic 1970's deadstock vintage dashiki tunic top. Bohemian/ethnic/gypsy look with colorful tribal print throughout front and back. 2 front pockets, v-slit neck and side slits.
100% cotton. Made in Pakistan. Brand new condition. Please have a look at the measurements (not just size) to ensure proper fit.
Only 1 available.
Care: It is recommended to wash before wearing.
Size + Measurements:
Armpit to armpit: 21"
Sleeves: 17" (from neck)
- Measurements are taken while laying flat
- Some items may have been pinned for a more fitted look
- Any added accessories are not included unless otherwise stated in the listing
About Moss & Ginger's Deadstock Collection:
- Never worn, true vintage from the 60s, 70s and 80s
- All from India and Pakistan
- Some have tags/label, some don't